About New Jersey Principals and Supervisors Association
NJPSA is a professional association dedicated to the improvement of the quality of teaching and learning in New Jersey. Since 1981, NJPSA has taken the lead in providing the highest quality professional development opportunities for its members. Representing nearly 7,000 principals, vice principals, supervisors, directors, assistant superintendents, superintendents and chief school administrators, NJPSA has redefined professionalism for both practicing and aspiring school leaders.
The New Jersey Principals and Supervisors Association is dedicated to the promotion of excellence in education through the ongoing support of New Jersey’s school leaders via advocacy, professional development and member services.
- To support the essential role of school leaders in promoting student achievement.
- To address critical and emerging issues relevant to school leaders in New Jersey.
- To promote the New Jersey Principals and Supervisors Association as the preeminent organization for New Jersey’s school leaders.
- To increase membership and active participation.
- To enhance member services and increase opportunities for member participation in the New Jersey Principals and Supervisors Association’s advocacy efforts.
- To maintain and expand mutually beneficial relationships with government, business, higher education, and other organizations.
NJPSA is an affiliate of the National Association of Elementary School Principals (NAESP) and National Association of Secondary School Principals (NASSP). Visit NAESP at www.naesp.org and NASSP at www.nassp.org.