NJPSA Print & Electronic Communications
The association publicizes many facets of education including new developments in teaching techniques, changing government regulations, advances in curriculum, increased knowledge about learning, changes in leadership styles and advances in technology education.
NJPSA helps keep you up–to–date through print and electronic publications including Educational Viewpoints, the Professional Development Calendar of Events, an interactive Salary Survey, and a School Law Primer. Communications also manages the association’s web site, broadcast services that promote educational issues and programs, and the association’s technology infrastructure.
Members can access outstanding online electronic publications and services on our website. Below is information about these services or you can log into the members section of our website.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view many electronic documents on our website. You can download the free reader plug–in and view the document directly through your web browser or download the file to your computer. You can obtain the Reader from Adobe’s web site.
- Education Law Primer
- The Education Law Primer is an online legal resource about issues such as NCLB, labor management, student expression, student drug testing and sexual harassment. The Primer is regularly expanded and updated by NJPSA’s expert legal staff.
- Educational Viewpoints
- Educational Viewpoints is a annual peer–reviewed journal featuring informative articles about school leadership.
- Job Opportunities
- Members can search current job openings and fill out the NJPSA Job Seekers Form to be part of a database that NJPSA uses when assisting school districts with finding professionals for school leadership positions.
- NJPSA Government Relations E-Blast
- This weekly newsletter features valuable information about education and association news, issues and events. It is emailed to members every Thursday.
- Salary Survey
- NJPSA’s Salary Survey is a searchable salary database for school leaders. This online service features salary and benefit detail reports that can be searched by position, district, county and district factor groups.